Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Sunday, May 07, 2006
I'm exhausted.
I'm exhausted.
I'm exhausted.
but i think i finally know what i want, i think.
ROAR.
Sighs, i might be back as a right winger on Tuesday's game. Maybe i should stop worrying and just play my game. It's been such a long time since i've been a forward and honestly, i don't know how well i'm gonna pull it off.. But as always, i'll give it my all. I just hope it's good enough.
I need a clone to help me catch up with my work, ROAR.
-a kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh.
ex-oh, ex-oh
4:28 AM